Decision Maker: Cabinet
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: Yes
The report considers outcomes and
recommendations derived from the findings of the experimental
traffic scheme in South Fulham.
The report also considers the council’s options for the future of the current scheme, mitigation measures and expansion to a wider area.
1. To note that Appendix 5 is not for publication on the basis that it contains information relating to any individual, information which is likely to reveal the identity of an individual, or information relating to the financial or business affairs of any particular person (including the authority holding that information) as set out in paragraphs 1 to 3 of Schedule 12A of the Local Government Act 1972 (as amended).
2. That Cabinet notes and carefully considers the consultation responses received during the South Fulham TCPR East scheme attached at Appendix 5.
3. That Cabinet approves the making of a permanent traffic management order for the South Fulham TCPR East Scheme (as detailed in the section the Experimental East Scheme) along with any necessary associated highway works subject to the outcome of the statutory consultation process.
4. That Cabinet approves the making of an experimental traffic order for the South Fulham TCPR West Scheme following a further engagement exercise with residents.
5. That Cabinet delegates authority to the Strategic Director of Environment in consultation with the Cabinet Member for the Environment to take all necessary steps to effect the decisions in recommendation 3 and 4.
6. That Cabinet notes the carrying out of a statutory consultation for the implementation of 20mph speed limits for Wandsworth Bridge Road and New Kings Road.
7. That Cabinet notes the carrying out of a further engagement exercise with residents for the development of traffic mitigation measures for Wandsworth Bridge Road.
Report author: Masum Choudhury
Publication date: 07/12/2021
Date of decision: 06/12/2021
Decided at meeting: 06/12/2021 - Cabinet
Effective from: 10/12/2021