It is recommended that the Leader:
1. Notes that Appendix A is not for publication on the basis that it contains information relating to the financial or business affairs of any particular person (including the authority holding that information) as set out in paragraph 3 of Schedule 12A of the Local Government Act 1972 (as amended).
2. Approves the award of the Electrical servicing and works contractfor five years to 31st July 2025 with a provision to extend for up to two 12-month periods, to AJS Limited for the value of £14,716,000 (consisting of estimated spend for variable volume work, priced against bespoke prices and a discounted Schedule of Rates).
3. agrees the award of a reserve contract to Openview Security Solutions Limited.
4. notes that the award of the contract cannot be made until the conclusion of the S.20 consultation referred to in section 5 of the report.
5. agrees that for 2020/21, the part-year costs of this contract of £1.979m are funded from the following sources:
· existing revenue budgets within the Housing Revenue Account (£0.739m),
· the capitalised repairs budget within the housing capital programme (£1.240m)
6. agrees that from 2021/22 onwards, the full-year costs of this contract of £2.968m are funded from the following sources:
· existing revenue budgets within the Housing Revenue Account (£1.108m),
· the capitalised repairs budget within the housing capital programme (£1.860m)