· To discharge of the functions and responsibilities of a Crime and Disorder Committee in accordance with section 19 of the Police and Justice Act 2006 and regulations made under section 20 of the Act.
· To discharge of functions contained in S.9FH of Schedule 2 to the Localism Act 2011 to review and scrutinise the exercise by flood risk management authorities of flood risk management functions which may affect the local authority’s area
· To develop policy within the scope of the Committee and make recommendations to the Cabinet
· Monitor the administration and spending in services within its scope
· To review the impact of decisions and policies implemented by the Council
· Lead responsibility for scrutinising the relevant Cabinet Member(s)
· transport, including roads maintenance, other transport infrastructure
· parking policy, traffic management and the relationship with TfL.
· planning policy and performance and the impact of developments on transport infrastructure and the environment.
· the local environment
· Street Scene
· parks and open spaces
· recycling and environmental sustainability
· waste disposal, street cleansing, refuse collection,
· quality of life
· community safety
· tackling anti-social behaviour
· licensing and gambling.
· neighbourhood governance
· any other matter referred by the Finance & Delivery PAC
Note: Planning decisions cannot be scrutinised
Support officer: Amrita Gill. Tel: 020 8753 2094
Hammersmith Town Hall
Phone: 020 8753 2088