1. To grant the lease of SEACC and the Seed Bank to the proposed SEACC Trust, for an initial term of 60 years with an option to extend to 99 years in accordance with the Heads of Terms and conditions contained in Appendix 1.
2. To delegate authority to the Interim Strategic Director for the Economy in consultation with the Head of Law and the Cabinet Member for Finance and Commercial Services, to finalise and complete negotiations with the SEACC Trust in order to give effect to the decision in 1 above.
3. To approve a grant of the balance of £400,000 after the deduction of costs of fit-out of SEACC by the Council, to be funded by a combination of remaining Tideway grant balances and s106 receipts in hand, to the SEACC Trust for equipment and cash flow.
4. To delegate approval of the actual grant amount to the Strategic Director for the Environment.
5. To delegate approval of the Business Plan of the proposed SEACC Trust to the Strategic Director of Environment in consultation with the Cabinet Member for the Economy, following its approval from the Charities Commission, for the sustainable running of SEACC buildings, contained in Appendix 2.
6. To approve the Council entering into a grant agreement with the Trust, to ensure that the requirements of third-party funders are complied with.