Councillor Max Schmid presented the report and thanked the finance officers for managing to keep the projected non Covid-19 overspend lower than in previous years under difficult budget pressures.
1. To approve the General Fund virements of £4.884m and £0.276m HRA virements as detailed in appendix 9.
2. To note General Fund forecast overspend of £8.691m, £5.844m of which arises from the in-year impact of Covid-19 on the General Fund.
3. To note the Housing Revenue underspend of £1.006m.
4. To note the in-year Dedicated Schools Grant overspend of £3.582m.
5. To note the need to develop and implement mitigation measures to close overspends.