This report has one appendix which contains information exempt within the meaning of Schedule 12A to the Local Government Act 1972 and is not for publication. The appendix has therefore been circulated to Cabinet Members only.
Any discussions on the contents of an exempt appendix will require Cabinet to pass the proposed resolution identified at the end of the agenda to exclude members of the public and the press from the proceedings for that discussion.
It is recommended that Cabinet:
1. Notes and ratify the decision to directly award the following Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services (CAMHS) contracts:
· A contract for Looked after Children for a two-year period from 1st April 2018 with West London NHS Trust at a cost of £380,083 with provision for a one-year extension;
· A contract for Early Intervention Community Mental Health Services for a one-year period from 1st April 2019 with West London NHS Trust at a cost of £210,932 with provision for a one-year extension;
· A contract for the Meanwhile Parental Health Project for a two-year period from 1st April 2018 with Central North West London NHS Trust at a cost of £163,784 with provision for a one-year extension.
2. Delegates the decision to approve a one-year extension in respect of the two contracts with West London NHS Trust to the Director of Children’s Services in consultation with the Cabinet Member for Children and Education.