Decision Maker: Cabinet
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: Yes
Update on forecast variance at end of July
1. To approve the General Fund virements of £4.884m and £0.276m HRA virements as detailed in appendix 9.
2. To note General Fund forecast overspend of £8.691m, £5.844m of which arises from the in-year impact of Covid-19 on the General Fund.
3. To note the Housing Revenue underspend of £1.006m.
4. To note the in-year Dedicated Schools Grant overspend of £3.582m.
5. To note the need to develop and implement mitigation measures to close overspends.
Report author: Gary Ironmonger
Publication date: 03/11/2020
Date of decision: 02/11/2020
Decided at meeting: 02/11/2020 - Cabinet
Effective from: 06/11/2020