Decision Maker: Cabinet
Decision status: For Determination
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: Yes
This report sets out an emerging new
relationship between Hammersmith & Fulham Council and our
voluntary and community sector.
The report details the social and economic context of the relationship, the shift in demand from residents and the ambition we have for a participatory culture.
1. That the Cabinet agrees with the ambition statement set out in Appendix 1.
2 That the Cabinet instructs officers to seek an initial response from the sector and work together to co-produce a shared vision that ensures we jointly deliver council priorities:
· Building shared prosperity
· Doing things with residents not to them
· Taking pride in Hammersmith & Fulham
· Creating a compassionate council
· Bring ruthlessly financially efficient
Report author: Ruth Redfern
Publication date: 08/10/2019
Date of decision: 07/10/2019
Decided at meeting: 07/10/2019 - Cabinet
Effective from: 11/10/2019